Saturday, 29 January 2011

No politics, Yes Novels<3.

 

POLITICS

ofc me always faaaaaaaaaar away from politics! coz when I see it I got really mad and get sick LOL! So I’m in a mood of “writing till death” but the problem is that I have nothing in mind Smile with tongue out, so I’m going to write about books or novels that I readied, yeah yeah it’s an nonsense post but its my blog so there is no problem for me ehehehehe Devil.

 

right now I’m reading “ Gone with the Wind 1 + 2”

gone_with_the_wind

أكيد أغلبكم تعرفون القصة أو الفلم و عارفينها, اهيا وايد وايد حلوة بس انا ما أحب السياية و الثورات و هالامور, فحالتي مع هالنوعية من الروايات اني اقرا احوالهم الشخصية و لمه يتحول الموضوع سياسي اقلب الصفحة على طول Smile with tongue outو الله ملاقة و عوار راس.

 

The other one's :

“سبوتنيك الحبيبة”

168518-52

I posted about it before & I love it Red heart.

 

“غرفة رقم 207”

207

تعرفون نوعية القصص الرعب الي تتحجى عن غرف ملعونة و فيها وحوش و ارواح و جذي, فهذي القصصة يرويها عامل الاستقبال, احب اسلوب هذا الكاتب اسلوب ساخر كويميدي مع لسعة رعب.

PERFECTThumbs up.

 

“Heart Shaped Box”

heart-shaped box

it’s nice horror novel, you need to read itGhost.

 

“الاثنين الاسود"

579618

Horror novel also I advice you to read it Red heart.

 

@ the End:

Twilight + New Moon + Eclipse + Break Down

twilightsaga231 Everyone knew it or heard about, i watched the movie but I didn’t like it at all;S, but I like the third one, its better that the others, but when I talk about the novels, its so good! I love it so muchRed heart.

hope you didn’t got bored and read this post till the end Nyah-Nyah, thank you & love you, have a nice holidayRed rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Yourself :).