Sunday, 6 December 2009

thinking + song's.

I'm tired of thinking that my head will explode
thinking kills
its driving me crazy
when I'm overthinking I get disappointed
& disappointed make me mad and angry
thats annoying!.

*************



new song 4 Big Bang band called
Hallelujah
really nice & love it;) put it in my playlist;***.

*************


also nset a76 these songs 8abl
its 4 Taeyang solo
from Big Bang band

where u at
+
wedding dress
love them;)
also add it 2 my playlist;***.

*************


*UpDate:
new band called:
MBLAQ
I liked the song:
Oh Yeah
so cool;) add them 2 my lovely playlist;***.

CU:*.

4 comments:

  1. My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Even week another photo album

    Greetings from Italy,

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivo Serentha and Friends - Marlow -:

    thank you hun 4 your compliment,

    I checked your blog & your photo album, and it was amazing really love it,LOVE nature of Italy,

    welcome at any time & anywhere,

    thanks:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waves are exceptional, which occur very rarely to the satisfaction of the lovers of surf or table if you prefer.

    All ok for the link, I am very flattered, thank Junjou, I am sorry that you have the chance to join or follow your blog

    A good weekend

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself :).