Sunday, 30 August 2009

Things (Not) 2 Say During Sex.!


Maybe these unusual of me but 3ajabni elSubject its funny somhow :p oo 7abit angela 4 u , with some of elta3delat, Enjoy:).

***
A few things to avoid saying during sex:
  • "Let me show you something I was doing with your sister/brother!''
  • “Hurry up, five minutes till Sportscenter”
  • '' I will be done in a one second!!!''
  • “And here I thought only women could fake it?!”
  • “Didn’t I mention the video camera?!”
  • “Would you please hurry…this room rents by the hour!!”
  • “My old girlfriend/boyfriend used to do it a lot longer!”
  • “A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time!”
  • “Holy shit, are those real?”
  • "Did I tell you my parents are coming over?"
  • “You’re not the kind that thinks this actually means something, are you?”
  • “That’s just a rash!”
  • “You’re almost as good as my girlfriend/boyfriend!”
  • “Wouldn’t this be more fun if we invited your girlfriends/boyfriends?”
  • “Something my mom taught me…”
  • “Try breathing through your nose, babe.”
  • ''You woke me up for that?''
  • ''This is your first time... right?''
  • ''Can you please pass me the remote control?''
  • ''Do you accept Visa?''
  • ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
  • ''Try not to smear my make-up, will ya!''
  • ''But I just steam-cleaned this couch!''
  • ''But I just brushed my teeth...!''
  • ''Smile, you're on Candid Camera!''
  • ''I want a baby!''
  • ''Why am I doing all the work?''
  • ''Maybe we should call a Dr.!?''
  • ''You're good enough to do this for a living!''
  • ''Is that blood on the headboard?''
  • ''Did I remember to take my pill?''
  • ''Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?''
  • ''I wish we got the Playboy channel..''
  • ''I told you it wouldn't work without batteries!''
  • ''But my cat always sleeps on that pillow!''
  • ''Did I tell you my Aunt Martha died in this bed?''
  • ''If you quit smoking you might have more endurance...''
  • ''No, really... I do this part better myself!''
  • ''It's nice being in bed with a woman/man I don't have to inflate!''
  • ''This would be more fun with a few more people..''
  • ''You're almost as good as my ex!''
  • ''Is that you I smell or is it your mattress stuffed with rotten potatoes?''
  • ''You look younger than you feel!''
  • ''Perhaps you're just out of practice!!!''
  • ''Now I know why he/she dumped you...''
  • ''I have a confession...''
  • ''I really hate women/man who actually think sex means something!''
  • ''Did you come yet, dear?''
  • ''Does this count as a date?''
  • ''Oprah Winfrey had a show about men like you!''
  • ''I think biting is romantic- don't you?''
  • ''You can cook, too right?''
  • ''When would you like to meet my parents?''
  • ''Maybe it would help if I thought about someone I really like...''
  • ''Do you mind if I make a few phone calls?''
  • ''You could at least ACT like you're enjoying it!''
  • ''Please understand that I'm only doing this for a raise...''
  • ''How long do you plan to be "almost there"?''
  • ''You mean you're NOT my blind date?''
  • ''I dont hate but I dont love you!''
  • ''I cheating on you!''
  • ''I'm seaing someone!!''
C U:*.

6 comments:

  1. WAAAW

    my hand looks cute here in ur blog ;)

    thnx 4 your support ..

    i liked the post,,,
    things i'll never say !

    ReplyDelete
  2. GGB-TameR:

    ya ur really soooooo cuuuute:*,
    any time its my pleasure really:),
    Thanks hun:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. n one more concerning the phone calls when they say " can i take that call, its Mom" :))

    nice post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy:

    loooooooooooooool ur right thats hurt :p

    thank u hun:***.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post i like it

    keep it up

    c u

    ReplyDelete
  6. غريب:

    glad u like it:),
    ThanX hun.

    ReplyDelete

Be Yourself :).